Many gardeners enjoy growing avocado trees as a decorative houseplant or as part of their landscaping. Avocado Trees are
cultivated in tropical and Mediterranean climates throughout the world.
Avocado Health Benefits*
- Assists building and maintenance of collagen, which provides structure to skin and hair.
- Helps to prevent constipation and promote regularity and a healthy digestive tract.
- Assists management of Diabetes 1
- Improves calcium absorption, essential for optimal bone health
- Possibly wards off damage from age-related macular degeneration
- Antioxidant compounds found to protect against colon, breast, leukemia and prostate cancers.
*sourced from Medical News Today
*physical product will visually vary from image provided.